cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

file to idoc scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have scenario File(FTP) to Idoc at the source folder side we need to pick the records(file having more than one record) from file.

An order always starts with a header record identified by the fact that the order item number is u201800000u2019, followed by one or more order item records

when a new record with order item number = u201800000u2019 triggers then a new sales order should generate.

Is it necessary to implement the BPM in this scenario or we have any other way to proceed.How can i proceed with this interface?

Note: I don't have key fields values to differentiate the Records on the file, Based on the Order item number we can differentiate the header of other Idoc.

Best Regards,

satya tanuku

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182004
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi satyatanuku,

Did you try this?

Using the function: createIf order item number = '00000' and mapping it to the root of the Idoc. So the Idoc will only be generated when that condition is true.

Regards,

Juan.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A createIf function check if the node exists or not...in the above case it will be better to use the startsWith function as shown below:

SourceField -->
               --> startsWith --> ifWithoutElse (Then SourceNode) --> TargetNode
Constant(00000) -->

If you have multiple occurences of SourceField then make sure that you handle context properly

Regards,

Abhishek.

former_member182004
Contributor
0 Kudos

Abhisheck,

The function CreateIf doesn't check if the node exist or not.. it just creates the mapped node if the input condition is true. So in this case it can be useful.

rgds.