cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to change S-user password

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I need to change the S-User password, but I need to know where I make change in my solution manager to work properly

Like the settings in RFC

Please suggest.

Regards,

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mohan,

As I understand you correctly run sm59 tcode find SAP-OSS RFC connection in ABAP connection type, goto 'Logon and Security tab and provide valid password for your S-user and check the connection (Connection test and authorization test (ctrl+F4))

BR,

SAPFan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to SAP.com, search for SAP service Marketplace.

Login using your S-user id and password.
Scroll down, there you will see an option to change your old password.

Direct link http://www.sap.com/search/search-results.epx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar

The only places you will need to make the password change visible are the RFC's SAP-OSS and SAP-OSS-LIST-O01.

These 2 RFC's will contain your S user if you have entered it here.

AISUSER will have a reference to the S user but will not store the password ever. So dont worry about it. Also you need not

rework the connection to SAP part from the IMG.

Just change the password in the above said RFC's and you are fine.

Regards

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kumar,

I agree with Paulo. Also, it is possible that you have in your profile (transaction SU01), in Parameters Tab, SAPNETUSID = OSS User. You must change it there.

Bye.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar,

if you are using Solman 7 then go to transaction AISUSER.

You might also need to make some adjustments into your Solman basic settings if you have several installation numbers for your company.

Hope it helps.

Paulo

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go throguh SPROSAP Solution MangerBasic SettingsConnections to SAP. The S user id is mainly used to connect to SAP or to call SMP from Solman. You may need to make changes in DSWPSettings--Global Setting and in table AISUSER.

Rajeev