cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form Printing issue with VL02N and WE02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am facing issue with form printing using standard transactions VL02 N and WE02 . In NACE i have attached the custom smartform and driver program . Currently when the functional consultants try to issue output using VL02N or WE02 , smartform is called but none of the windows are populated.

In se38 all the internal tables are populated with values but while executed from VL02n all the internal tables are initialised. Hence i cannot see any values at the output. Please provide suggestions for the same as to why the internal tables get initialised and how can i resolve it?

Thanks

Trishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Debug the form wheather the data is populating driver program to form or not .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rediez,

You are right. Values are not passing to the form from Program when viewed in debug. Please tell me how to resolve. How can i pass the values from se38 to the standard transaction ?

Thanks

Trishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

u ca pass the values to the smartform at the time of calling (smartform generated function module ) .

you can search the forums you can find many forums how to pass values (like header data , item data ..etc ) .

go through this url

Hope u can resolve your problem

Let me know if any concerns . ....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again Rediez,

I actually have done all the calling of function module in Se38 but yet in the final VL02n values are getting initialised . I have done a work around for the moment if you have an alternative please tell me. Anyhow what I have done is ,

I have creted a ZTCODE for the current program and called it in another program and assigned it for output types. So far it seems to be working. Please let me any other alternatives or how to rectify the previous situation.

Answers (0)