cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF04(Billing due list)showing cleared billing document in the list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have created Asset sales order & billed it(order related billing) & cleared but when I see sales order status at header level-Overall status is Open & Bill.stat.order-rel. is Not invoiced and also when I see in VF04,it is there in the transaction(VF04) & showing as due.

I have configured to get update document flow correctly so I have put "C"-Item is completed after the target qty is fully referenced in completion rule in VOV7 Item category.

Also ticked update document field in copy control,but this field is available for VTAA only

Sales Order to Sales Order (QT > OR): VTAA-Plz explain?

For the rest given below, it is not there--Plz explain??

Sales Order to Delivery (OR --> LF): VTLA

Sales Order to Billing (OR --> F1): VTFA

Delivery to Billing(LF --> F2): VTFL

Billing to Sales Order (F2 --> RE): VTAF

Is there anyway to get the flow correctly so that it should not show in the VF04 as due.

Waiting for your reply

Regards

Umed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

KIndly check the copy control configuration in VTFA for the field Pos./neg. quantity should be maintained as "+"

If you do not make an entry in this field, or set indicator 0, the

source document is not blocked, which allows you to create several

target documents at once (for example, when using EDI and frequent

contract releases).

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Damu,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

I have configured as per your instructions now New documents are not showing in the VF04 as due and also the Overall status changed to Being processed & Bill.stat.order-rel. changed to Fully invoiced but the documents which I have created in the morning I am not able to remove from the list(VF04) although I have canceled the billing documents & made invoice again,still it is showing as due,any solution for older documents?

Thank you so much for the reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

KIndly check the oss note 445763 and the report RVDELSTA

if the above is not working then kindly use the below logic with the help of ABAPer to update the same

TABLES: VBFA.

SELECT SINGLE * from vbfa where VBTYP_N = ' ' and vbelv = ' '.

if sy-subrc = 0.

UPDATE vbfa SET PLMIN = ' ' where vbelv = ' ' and vbtyp_n = ''.

endif.

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Damu,

Thanks for the reply.

As you know my billing is order related so RVDELSTA will not work out and oss note 445763 is related with inter company billing which again I feel will not solve the problem.

Applying provided logic to standard table is again very risky because my most of the transaction are Z n really don`t know what effect it is going to make,if you have any other solution to this problem will be a great help

Thank you so much for the help

Regards

Umed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Sorry , as per my knowledge use the program as per the logic given by me

In that program hard code the deliveries that you want to update so by doing thios it will not update other things

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Damu,

Thanks for the reply & sorry for delay.

Ok,I will try n let you know.

Thank you

Umed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried programs RVV05IVB (Click on Billing index) or SDVBUK00 to redetermine the status?