Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Auth Object From SAP_ALL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I assigned an authorization object to the profile SAP_ALL. But now i want to delete the auth. object from SAP_ALL but i can not change SAP_ALL from PFCG. How can i do this?

Regards,

6 REPLIES 6

SuhaSaha
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

>

> I assigned an authorization object to the profile SAP_ALL. But now i want to delete the auth. object from SAP_ALL but i can not change SAP_ALL from PFCG. How can i do this?

Hello,

If you can add auth. objects to the profile, then you should be able to change it as well. May be i am incorrect

BR,

Suhas

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Before someone suggest you to delete it from SE38 or some Z function module or even worse that to delete from AGR_1250,AGR_1251,AGR_1252,AGR_1253 ,TOBC tables

Iu2019m requesting the modes to reside this Thread into Security. Because Iu2019m certainly convinced there would be further work needed after deleting the Authorization from SAP_ALL. Btw Did you tried with SU02/SU21?

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to change the assignment of SAP_ALL to the user, you can open the user in SU01 and remove the authorizations from the profiles tab. Also SAP_ALL is a profile not a role so you cannot change it through PFCG.

Thanks,

Anju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Moved to the security forum...

You can optionally exclude non-SAP authorization objects from SAP_ALL and then regenerate it. There are a few valid reasons for considering this, and some standard objects are automatically excluded from it as well.

The solution is in table PRGN_CUST if you press F4 in the ID-field.

But ideally you should be building a role for that which they do need, and not excluding that they should not have.

Cheers,

Julius

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I assigned an authorization object to the profile SAP_ALL. But now i want to delete the auth. object from SAP_ALL but i can not change SAP_ALL from PFCG. How can i do this?

I suspect you are talking about a custom (Z*) object. There is a customizing switch which decides wether custom objects should be included in SAP_ALL or not. Search SAP service marketplace for either SSM_CUST or PRGN_CUST in combination with SAP_ALL. Change the setting and regenerate SAP_ALL.

Looking for ways to remove it manually are futile as any regeneration of SAP_ALL will undo this without prior notice. This regenerating can be the result of someone hitting the appropriate button in SU21 or through incoming transports etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,