Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resource related billing project system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru,

I have the following questions:

1) It is possible to use RRB in PS without use the easy cost planning? IF yes, which is the transaction?

2) For use RRB, I have to created first a sales document linked to WBE or the system create sales order itself?

Thanks

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kabir,

thanks for your response.

If I create a debit memo request when I run DP91, what happens to the original sales document?

Is it still open?

THanks

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The orginal sales document is still open. One sales document can have multiple debit memos and billing documents.

Regards,

Kabir

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru,

thanks for your quick response...

I have another question:

When I run DP91, I fill the field "Sales document". When I execute the transaction, The system creates another sales order and not the billing document.

Where do I wrong?

Thanks

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you run DP91, it will first create a Debit memo request. You need use this debit memo document number to create the billing document using VF01. And to view the debit memo you use the same Tcode as of Sales Order VA02.

Regards,

Kabir

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Yes. You can use DP91.

2. Sales document is to be created manually.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Yes, it is possible to use RRB without ECP. Use Tcode DP91

2. Question is not apt. It depends on how you configure the system and use in your business scenario and system will not create the sales order.

I would suggest you go to through SAP help and get more details. You need also know more on DIP profile configuration. Also, go to SAP Note 301117 and refer Introduction to DIP document.

Regards,

Kabir