cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return Order creation referanace to billing document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi , Experts,

I have one issue regarding return process , Pls do the needful ASAP.

My question : I have created one direct sales order , After thet i have created PGI & billing , But after created billing document , I want to take return taht goods, So i had created return for same sales order quantity, & also created credit memo. But my problem is, that system allow me futher create return sales order with referance to billing document no. At a return order creation time system only give warning message - (There are already returns for item 000010: 2 EA)

& allow to save return document no. But i want to erroe message after take return all billing quantity. Can any body suggest me, what is the customizing require for this,

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards;

Happy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you give the complete SAP message number of the warning you have received:

Application Area and Message number (displayed when you double click on the message in status bar)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, abdul sir,

Here no any error message, My problem is that , why all line item comes in delivery, B'cause i had already deliver 5 line item out of 10 item, Here system take delivered line item with 0 quantity, I don't want that delivered line item at a time in delivery,

Regards:

Happy

Former Member
0 Kudos

This requires chaning the delivery item configuration.

In transaction 0VLP, for the line item category REN, maintain the configuration for 'Check quantity 0' as B or C

Once you have done this, system will not create delivery line items with zero quantity.

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

create custom coding to check the qty return against the bill qty using the document flow as a refence table.

Bye

Former Member
0 Kudos

Right sir,

We can create costum coding, But i want to konw any standard config for that or not, For custom coding i have require abaper help, But i don't involve him.

Regards:

Happy