cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit block on Payment terms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have requiremnt where client wants credit check on the basis of Payment terms,like if Product A payment should with in 10 days and if customer is not paid on or before 10day system should block next sales of this customer and one more thing is if i use payment terms of standard and develop the programme for credit check there is one more requirement is also there on payment terms i.e cash discount also there for trasaction like with in 10days 2% cash dicount.

So how to configure both

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1.System will check the open item s depending on the base line data in the FI document (already been invoiced)which will triggered from payment terms.The sytstem will shows oldest open items depending on the payment terms from the invoice date.Once it crosses the days of payment then it will show in oldest open items

you need to do the below setting to activate the same.

1.Assign credit control area to company code

2.Maintain the credit limit in FD32 with details of risk category and the credit limit value

3.Do the settings in OVA8 -automatic credit control area with combination of Credit control area/Risk category /credit group.in

this you need to tick oldest open items and maintain as "D" in Reaction

4.Assign the credit groups to the sales and delivery document types.

5.Maintain the Subtotal 'A' in the pricing procedure against which value the sytem should check the credit limit.

2.Cash discount can be configured in the FI side by doing the below settings

1.Maintain the SKTO condition type in the pricing procedure and assign the "9" in the requirement type and "11" in the Alt condition base value. condition tyope should be statistical

2. Tick the cash discount indicator in the material master

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Thanks for your reply,but the problem is i material wise payment reciept days are different,

For Example Product A it will be 10 days means if customer wont make payment against this item next sales order should get blocked, like that Product B could be 20 days.

This is not like i define Risk categeroy i attach,it should be material to material.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can try with the option of Oldest Open Item. But this may not be useful if different payment terms are used. In such case, the userexits related to credit management should be useful to achieve the required functionality.

Please find below the Sap Documentation for the userexits in credit management. This can be seen at IMG-Sales and Distribution-System Modifications-User Exits-User Exits For Credit Checks And Risk Management.

User Exits For Credit Checks And Risk Management

Credit Check

If you want to carry out your own individual credit checks, that differ from those in the standard system, you must define them in the following user exits:

LVKMPTZZ

LVKMPFZ1: USER_CREDIT_CHECK1

LVKMPFZ2: USER_CREDIT_CHECK2

LVKMPFZ3: USER_CREDIT_CHECK3

Thanks,

Ravi