cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two tables in main window side by side Smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I want to place two tables in main window side by side. Please can anyone suggest me how to achieve this ?

Thanks

Ramesh Manoharan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you see that there were many questions/answers in the forum?

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Merge the 2 internal tables into one, and define only one table node in the smart form: Left columns will represent left table, and right columns will represent right table.

You have the possibility to not draw table borders in the middle (so, the 2 tables will really appear as separate).

It won't work if the left and right tables don't have rows of same height (in that case, try Interactive Forms by Adobe).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for ur reply .. Both the tables are independent with size of the rows. because one table is for displaying PO header

text and another one is PO history. is there any way to increase the secondary window dynamically depends upon the size of

the rows?

Thanks

Ramesh Manoharan

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It's not possible. As this is a technical restriction, you may ask either to change the design, or to use another technology.

By the way, can't you use another approach: if you can determine exactly how many lines you can print in a page (your blocks of lines in PO history have the same height), then you may calculate how many pages are needed to print the whole PO history. At the end of the main window, if needed, you trigger a new page command to print the rest of PO history.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I talked to my functional consultant regarding changing the requirment . He accepted it. So my issue is solved.

I am closing this thread.

Thanks

Ramesh Manoharan

Former Member
0 Kudos

You could define a template consisting of two columns and within the template create two loops, one for each table. Then loop through your tables into each column of your template respectively.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check the below link

[;

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The link which u have sent its not solving my issue .. Pls help me out regarding this.