cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change default transaction type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

can anyone tell me hoe to change the default transaction type??

for example when the end user creates message I want SLF1 transaction to be created and not SLFN

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Goto transaction DNO_CUST04, make sure there is field name PROCESS_TYPE available. If so make sure that the field value within the field name PROCESS_TYPE points to the newly created Transaction Type.

2. Goto transaction DNO_CUST01. Goto the details of notification type SLF1. Check which Application and Action Profile is used.

3. Goto transaction SPPFCADM. Goto to the Application and Action Definition you have found in transaction DNO_CUST01.

4. Goto the Determination Proc. Parameter which is used in the Method Call of the Processing Type of the Action Definition.

5. Check if there is a Expression PROCESS_TYPE available. If so make sure that the Initial Value is set to the newly created Transaction Type.

Hope this information is usefull for you.

Kind regards,

Remy Piets

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Remy

You are a genius!!!

Thank you very much, this works perfect!!

Regards,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Remi,

Thank you for your valuable information. By changing the transaction type in "PROCESS_TYPE" field, within solution manager system if u create a support ticket, it will change the transaction type from SLFN to SLF1.

Assume that my user is creating the support ticket from Satellite system like R/3 from

top menu--->create support message.

By standard functionality, if we create the support ticket from satellite system, it calls "SLFN" transaction type. I want to change this from SLFN to SLF1?

Please guide me to enable this functionality.

Thanks

Senthil