Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM-BP maintenace authorizations

former_member1351727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on a issue where the business needs us to control the maintenace activity the users can do/have with BP maintain role.

They just want the user to be able to change the only 1,2 fields of a BP not the entire BP data.

The fields we want to change are the alternate delivery address .

We got a missing object B_BUPA_RLT with ACTVT 02 ,but it seems with this users can change entire BP data .

I am seeking help ..do we have any object through which we can only make as few fields modifiable and other should be display.

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

as of my knowledge, it depends on the BP master data object, as a matter of fact, for instance, for Customer Master data there's the authorization object F_KNA1_AEN (Customer: change authorization for certain field), which, after the proper customizing settings, allows granting users the authorization to maintain only the desired fields of the Customer Master data. Such an object, unfortunately, does not exist for all the master data: it would be very useful for instance in Material Master.

Hope to be useful.

Best regards,

Andrea