cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF04 searched IV and F2 billing in one shot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Is it possible to search due billing of both IV and F2 for inter-company sales scenario in one shot by configuration.

As i know , it appears F2 billing after running VF04 ,then we have to creat F2 billing firstly and then can search IV billing from VF04.

Thank you.

Br

Sophie

Edited by: sophie xue on Feb 22, 2010 7:58 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

when you run transaction VF04 you can set immediately the flag "Intercompany billing" in the screen "Documents to be selected", (besides the flag you usually set to get document F2-related to invoice). This way the system will show up both F2 and IV documents to be invoiced.

Hope to be useful.

Best regards,

Andrea

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear abrusa,

Thank you for your reply,but its not possible to show up IV billing of the DN which havent created F2 billing by running VF04 even i ticked the 'intercompany billing'.

Only if the F2 billing is created beforehand ,then VF04 can show it's IV billing then .

Do you have any other suggestions ,Than kyou .

Sophie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sophie,

By standard, End customer billing is supposed to happen first and then only you can bill the Intercompany. The status for both the billing is captured in delivery document. You can change the standard setting of SAP and can bill Intercompany before End customer but running both the billing in parallel is not possible. I would not recommend trying running them in parallel. Generally we try to handle these situations by putting two steps in a batch job running one after another. First step variant only selects the F2 invoices and second step in the batch job selects the intercompany. This way when the batch job is completed, you got both the billing done. Let me know if you need any help in setting up the batch job.

Thanks

Kapil Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear kapil ,

Thank you a lot for your reply ,its very helpful.

can you guide me where to set for billing l Intercompany before End customer ?

Thank you a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sophie,

Checkout OSS Note 38501 - Intercompany billing before customer billing document

Please check what method your company applies for intercompany pricing before applying above note. If you use resale minus method for intercompany pricing, your pricing for intercompany might be getting generated from the end customer billing by taking a knockdown value from the end customer price as transfer pricing and therefore End customer invoicing has to happen prior to Intercompany.

Even if you use cost plus method for intercompany transfer pricing, this generation of intercompany before end customer might give you some challange in deriving the pricing (if your intercompany transfer pricing or markup is anyway linked to the end customer document)

Before you apply this note, study the impact and discuss the same with your finance counterparts/(FI consultants too.

Thanks

Kapil Sharma

Answers (0)