cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable tostart integration builder(xi server conected thru sm59 of crm srvr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

We are connecting to xi server using sm59 (rfc) transaction in a crm server.I can't start the integration builder(sxmb_ifr).

I tried this url in the internet explorer http://<host-name or IP address of XI server>:<java Port number)>/rep/start/index.jsp

But still , the page isnt displayed.

In the host file, we have added the crm server details.

Any idea why the integration builder isnt opening

thanks in advance,

Ramya Shenoy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

through the CRM server you wont be able to execute the tcode SXMB_IFR....the server having PI installed will be able to execute SXMB_IFR.....try using the tcode through the ABAP Stack of your XI/ PI server (and not the CRM server)

Former Member
0 Kudos

we log in to crm server first and then through rfc(sm59)we connect to the xi server.In the xi server, we are not able to start the integration builder

jagdishwar_b
Active Participant
0 Kudos

>we log in to crm server first and then through rfc(sm59)we connect to the xi server.In the xi server, we are not able to start the integration builder

if you login to CRM server first, and if you do a remotelogin through rfc-destination, does the username specified in the rfc destination has enough roles for executing the sxmb_ifr.

is it possible for you to directly login to sap server and execute the sxmb_ifr.

Regards,

BJagdishwar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagdish,

Thank you for your response.How to check the roles?

No, they want us to login to xi server thru rfc connection from crm server

I did try Ito open integration builder through internet explorer url http://<host-name or IP address of XI server>:<java Port number)>/rep/start/index.jsp

But still , the page isnt displayed.

Edited by: Ramya Shenoy on Feb 22, 2010 8:41 AM

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
In the host file, we have added the crm server details

1) Your desktop/ PC has connection to the XI/ PI server.....port is opened.....contacvt the network team

2) You should add the Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) of the XI/ PI server in the host file alongwith its IP address.

3) Check the JAVA version installed on you machine

4) Confirm from your BASIS team that your server is actually up and running.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jagdishwar_b
Active Participant
0 Kudos

>I can't start the integration builder(sxmb_ifr).

SXMB_IFR .. have u executed on PI server or CRM server?

have you added the pi server hostname in the hosts file?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadishwar,

sxmb_ifr was executed on pi server