cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Draw the Borders on the Table and Loop Contents.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I have a Table and a Loop in the Smartform. I am Printing the Details on the Tabular Format of 5 coulums and a few rows in the table and a loop.

Now, I want to Draw the table lines for these tables and the Loop.

The Option of Boxes and Lines are provided but I can not use them.

Can any one please Suggest me how to use the Lines and the Boxes on the table and the Loop.

Regards,

Deepak.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Option of Boxes and Lines are provided but I can not use them.

Why not? Just mark the box with a double click and it will turn black. Then select the line format of your choice.

If you cannot mark your box simply exit and re-enter. Smartforms does not always behave as it is supposed to.

Former Member
0 Kudos

try exit and re-enter the smartform in change mode. then try to use the drawing tools.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I tried the way you told me to but then every time I single click or even double click. It just gives me the same error that

"The Boxes and shadowing are not allowed in the Table."

I am doing this in the Output options tab of the Cell which has been created under the Row line of the table.

Please suggest me any other possible work around or the solution. Many thanks for your Advice so far.

Regards,

Deepak.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go through this link

[;

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible that you have lines already defined in the window that contains your template? There must be a conflict somewhere which is preventing the lines and shadowing being implemented in your template.

Check the windows or other templates etc. which could be preventing the use of lines and shadowing within your template. Check the other output options in your Form. When the error occurs try F1 - maybe SAP gives a detailed description of this problem.