cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easy cost planning- How to arrive the markup price for the base cost

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a senario in Easy cost Planning. There are 4 line items of civil construction and 3 different materials involved and this is used for estimation purpose.

I could get the base cost price by way of creating each activity as a costing model and asigned all the costing model to the main costing model. Assume that, my base cost put toegther is 16.33 Euro.

In this, customer will have his markup..this can be 10% or more.

Iam unable to find the soultion of how to get the markup price . I gone thru the base costing object and couldnot find a solution.

Is any body can guide me how to bring the base cost price to the new costing model and add the markup.

Regards,

N.Raju

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any input on this. How to assign the markup percentage for the base price costing model.

Regards,

N.Raju

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mark up can be provided using an SD pricing condition type when sales pricing is run for the planned project - planning done with ECP on a project. Alternatively in sales pricing transaction before creating quotation for customer you can manually adjust the prices as you like.

venkatesh_kulkarni1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

you can use - Arithmatic operator " O - item catagory" to calculate 10 % of the above calculated cost.

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This has been achived by using costing sheet with giving the markup.

So whatever the Material components, activities, over head percentage is calculated for each line items.

Iam closing this thread.

Regards,

N.Raju