cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployee Error...How to Rectify this Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I vl Create a Small Application.Then Deployee that Application I got This Error.That Application Is Not Working...

What is this Problem. Pls Tell me Solution......

Feb 22, 2010 10:26:23 AM /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] ERROR:

[001]Deployment aborted

Settings

SDM host : ecc15

SDM port : 50018

URL to deploy : file:/C:/DOCUME1/Bizz/LOCALS1/Temp/temp19161SimpleApp.ear

Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/C:/DOCUME1/Bizz/LOCALS1/Temp/temp19161SimpleApp.ear

Aborted: development component 'SimpleApp'/'local'/'LOKAL'/'0.2010.02.22.10.24.47'/'0':

Cannot login to the SAP J2EE Engine using user and password as provided in the Filesystem Secure Store. Enter valid login information in the Filesystem Secure Store using the SAP J2EE Engine Config Tool. For more information, see SAP note 701654.

com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.DeployManagerAuthExceptionWrapper: Wrong security credentials detected while trying to obtain connection to the J2EE Engine.

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.checkLoginCredentials.DMAUTHEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

How to Solve this problme.What is the problem.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay

Your J2EE admin password is not correct in scured area in config tool. Once you correct the J2ee admin password. then you will successfully deploy in the server.

Thanks

Arun

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Use the procedure described at the following SAP Help page to change the Administrator password in the secure store:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/ae/b7ceff3e40fd42be3a6503236f9746/content.htm

Test the password first by trying to login with the Administrator user and password to Visual Administrator.

Regards,

Ventsi Tsachev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Don't also forget to change your password for user 'administrator' in sap portal ( Link: [url]http://localhost:50100/irj/portal ).

Coz I tried what u said and it doesn't work until I change the password in the portal and in the secure store.

Hope it's gonna help

Former Member
0 Kudos

The secure store doesn't have correct user/pwd combination. The user should be Administrator in case of standlaone j2ee and j2ee_admin in case of a dual stack. Store corresponding correct password.

Also, in come cases, configtool was not saving the password correctly despite it was typed correctly and the error persisted. In that case, please ensure you've followed note 1228507.

please also ensure that you are able to logon to Visual admin with the same user/pwd combination.

Hope the above helps.

Regards,

Snehal Bhaidasna

SAP Labs, Palo Alto, CA(USA)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

> => deployment aborted : file:/C:/DOCUME1/Bizz/LOCALS1/Temp/temp19161SimpleApp.ear

> Aborted: development component 'SimpleApp'/'local'/'LOKAL'/'0.2010.02.22.10.24.47'/'0':

> Cannot login to the SAP J2EE Engine using user and password as provided in the Filesystem Secure Store. Enter valid login >information in the Filesystem Secure Store using the SAP J2EE Engine Config Tool. For more information, see SAP note 701654.

> com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.DeployManagerAuthExceptionWrapper: Wrong security credentials detected >while trying to obtain connection to the J2EE Engine.

As per logs it shows that password entered in Secure Store in Configtool is not correct. Please check it.

Thanks

Sunny