cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Channel monitoring error in RWB: Error during update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am getting error while monitoring the channels as ERROR DURING UPDATE. All the channels were in automatic control status since my sender system was not on so I tried to start and stop manually. Everything seems to be ok. But when I refreshed I found all the channels are having the above mentioned error. I believe while AE was updating then some issue happened, it's just a guess.Please help me out.

Regards,

Nutan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nutan,

Somtimes it happens that RWB may not be able to pull the data probably due to enexpected reasons.

You can re initialize RWB and check. Else if its not a production system, you can restart the SAP services once nd check.

If the issue remains the same, then check the latest default trace log file and paste the few latest lines.

Cheers....,

Raghu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This problem is resolved by shutting down the system and again restarting up.But while shutting down it was taking a long time so we forcefully tried to stop it and due to which the oracle database had some updation issue and we got the error in RWB. Thanks for the responses