Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP java connector SAPJCO problem..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends..

*Can some one help me to solve this problem,

I am just trying to connect our SAP server using SAPJava connector i,e, sapjco3. in windows (XP) platform.

I am facing below mentioned problem...*

checkTID called for TID=0A0211C64C364B8158DA000C

>>> Error occured on IDS800 connection 1-axsids00|sapgw00|IDS800

com.sap.conn.idoc.IDocMetaDataUnavailableException: (3) IDOC_ERROR_METADATA_UNAVAILABLE: The meta data for the IDoc type "??????????????????????????u2020 u2020" with extension " PAYSAPIDL LS_CO ???" is unavailable.

at com.sap.conn.idoc.rt.DefaultIDocDocument.<init>(DefaultIDocDocument.java:126)

at com.sap.conn.idoc.jco.rt.JCoIDocDocument.<init>(JCoIDocDocument.java:90)

at com.sap.conn.idoc.jco.rt.JCoIDocDocument.createIDocDocument(JCoIDocDocument.java:168)

at com.sap.conn.idoc.jco.rt.JCoIDocRuntime.createIDocDocumentList(JCoIDocRuntime.java:78)

at com.sap.conn.idoc.jco.JCoIDoc$DefaultJCoIDocRuntime.createIDocDocumentList(JCoIDoc.java:198)

at com.sap.conn.idoc.jco.rt.DefaultJCoIDocServerWorker$IDocDispatcher.handleRequest(DefaultJCoIDocServerWorker.java:96)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.DefaultServerWorker.dispatchRequest(DefaultServerWorker.java:153)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.MiddlewareJavaRfc$JavaRfcServer.dispatchRequest(MiddlewareJavaRfc.java:3276)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.MiddlewareJavaRfc$JavaRfcServer.executePlayback(MiddlewareJavaRfc.java:2756)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.MiddlewareJavaRfc$JavaRfcServer.playbackTRfc(MiddlewareJavaRfc.java:2574)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.MiddlewareJavaRfc$JavaRfcServer.handletRfcRequest(MiddlewareJavaRfc.java:2465)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.MiddlewareJavaRfc$JavaRfcServer.listen(MiddlewareJavaRfc.java:2286)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.DefaultServerWorker.dispatch(DefaultServerWorker.java:270)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.DefaultServerWorker.loop(DefaultServerWorker.java:333)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.DefaultServerWorker.run(DefaultServerWorker.java:231)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

rollback called for TID=0A0211C64C364B8158DA000C>>> Error occured on IDS800 connection 1-axsids00|sapgw00|IDS800

com.sap.conn.jco.JCoException: (104) RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: IDocException occurred(Raised by D00120|a_rfc)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.MiddlewareJavaRfc.generateJCoException(MiddlewareJavaRfc.java:639)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.MiddlewareJavaRfc$JavaRfcServer.listen(MiddlewareJavaRfc.java:2371)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.DefaultServerWorker.dispatch(DefaultServerWorker.java:270)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.DefaultServerWorker.loop(DefaultServerWorker.java:333)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.DefaultServerWorker.run(DefaultServerWorker.java:231)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Caused by: RfcException: [D00120-DCCCMS|a_rfc]

Return code: RFC_FAILURE(1)

error group: 104

key: RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE

Exception raised by D00120-DCCCMS|a_rfc

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.MiddlewareJavaRfc$JavaRfcServer.executePlayback(MiddlewareJavaRfc.java:2761)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.MiddlewareJavaRfc$JavaRfcServer.playbackTRfc(MiddlewareJavaRfc.java:2574)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.MiddlewareJavaRfc$JavaRfcServer.handletRfcRequest(MiddlewareJavaRfc.java:2465)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.MiddlewareJavaRfc$JavaRfcServer.listen(MiddlewareJavaRfc.java:2286)

... 4 more

Caused by: RfcException: [D00120|a_rfc]

Return code: RFC_FAILURE(1)

error group: 104

key: RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE

Exception raised by D00120|a_rfc

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.MiddlewareJavaRfc$JavaRfcServer.dispatchRequest(MiddlewareJavaRfc.java:3305)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.MiddlewareJavaRfc$JavaRfcServer.executePlayback(MiddlewareJavaRfc.java:2756)

... 7 more

Caused by: com.sap.conn.idoc.IDocRuntimeException: IDocException occurred

at com.sap.conn.idoc.jco.rt.DefaultJCoIDocServerWorker$IDocDispatcher.handleRequest(DefaultJCoIDocServerWorker.java:140)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.DefaultServerWorker.dispatchRequest(DefaultServerWorker.java:153)

at com.sap.conn.jco.rt.MiddlewareJavaRfc$JavaRfcServer.dispatchRequest(MiddlewareJavaRfc.java:3276)

... 8 more

Caused by: com.sap.conn.idoc.IDocMetaDataUnavailableException: (3) IDOC_ERROR_METADATA_UNAVAILABLE: The meta data for the IDoc type "??????????????????????????u2020 u2020" with extension " PAYSAPIDL LS_CO ???" is unavailable.

at com.sap.conn.idoc.rt.DefaultIDocDocument.<init>(DefaultIDocDocument.java:126)

at com.sap.conn.idoc.jco.rt.JCoIDocDocument.<init>(JCoIDocDocument.java:90)

at com.sap.conn.idoc.jco.rt.JCoIDocDocument.createIDocDocument(JCoIDocDocument.java:168)

at com.sap.conn.idoc.jco.rt.JCoIDocRuntime.createIDocDocumentList(JCoIDocRuntime.java:78)

at com.sap.conn.idoc.jco.JCoIDoc$DefaultJCoIDocRuntime.createIDocDocumentList(JCoIDoc.java:198)

at com.sap.conn.idoc.jco.rt.DefaultJCoIDocServerWorker$IDocDispatcher.handleRequest(DefaultJCoIDocServerWorker.java:96)

... 10 more

Regads,

Salil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

I am a student who is pursuing a project that deals with JCo 3.

I read your question on the forum and think that you have done the JCo stuff and can answer my questions.

Kindly, try to shed some light on following question:

Q1: I simply want to start with connecting my SAP system. I have a user ID and password for the same.

I saw some examples where they use "JCo.createClient(....)" and "JCo.client.connect()" to simply connect the client but

when I type in the code it shows me an error, because they are using package "com.sap.mw.jco" but since I am using JCo3,

I don't have that package instead I have "com.sap.conn.jco" which do not have createClient function.

Q2: By setting the classpath for "sapjco.jar" I was able to compile one of the sample programs but could not run it. Do you

know how to run the SAP JCo program.

Your guidance will be highly appreciated

-Thanks

-Dmukhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Actually problem with our RFC TCP connection .. when i was defining the RFC connection on that time i have to choose commnication type as unicode with target system.

Any way guys .. thanks to all of you.

Regards.

Salil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Salil,

well, yes, of course, now as you say it.

That's also a reason why the meta data might not fit.

Regards,

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys.

I´m facing the same problem to communicate Idoc with Java Connector (ECC 6.0 Unicode System).

Salil, you mentioned on your last post that your problem has been solved after you realized that RFC connection port has been defined as a unicode system.

Could you please send me details about how you have configured the RFC port?

Did you have any change on Java Connector code or configuration?

Thank you in advance and best regards

Rodrigo Ferreira

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Salil,

It seems to me that somehow your IDoc type seems to be messed up. E.g. when requesting an IDoc extension type that doesn't exist, I still see a proper basis type in the corresponding error message. Below the exception I get when requesting an IDoc with basis type "ORDERS05_DUMMY" with extension "ZEXTS":

Exception in thread "main" com.sap.conn.idoc.IDocMetaDataUnavailableException:

(3) IDOC_ERROR_METADATA_UNAVAILABLE: The meta data for the

IDoc type "ORDERS05_DUMMY" with extension "ZEXTS" is unavailable.

Your exception complains about IDoc type "??????????????????????????u2020 u2020" with extension " PAYSAPIDL LS_CO ???", so it looks like however you populate the IDoc type and extension type is messed up. So I'd check the data contents first and that might be the answer how to get around this problem.

Cheers, harald

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harald,

yes, the IDoc type and extension is corrupted.

This is most likely because of wrong meta data for the JCoIDocServer. So you have to check the repository destination first.

Cheers,

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check your "jco.server.repository_destination" property of your JCoIDocServer instance.

It probably refers to the wrong destination and not the one from where you are receiving your IDocs.