cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to create own request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

pls tell me how to create customizaton request at development client n how to transport it

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

When you do any changes in IMG (SPRO) then you have to create the transport request for moving the changes from your one client to another (Testing > Development> Prodution)

So when you do any change and save it then a pop screen will come through which one TR number generate. You have to save it with discription.

Then for transporting the request from one client to another, you hav to go in T-code SE01 --> Choose display --> you can see your request number there --> you have to open it --> then release the child request first and then parent request.

By Release I mean put your cursor on the request number and then press Lorry icon.

After releasing you need to talk to your Basis team for moving it to required system.

Regards,

MT

Edited by: M T on Feb 21, 2010 11:20 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

pls tell me wether TR comes automatically after saving or any other acitvity is reqired for TR generation after saving changes in the spro.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will get a pop-up immediately after saving it. You can either you an existing TR number or press the create button on the pop-up to create a new TR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

n i have one more querry how to save the TR with a description or not need for description

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

TR comes automatically, if the required setting has been done.

Required setting is

Go to T-code SCC1 and tick on the radio button "Automatic recording of changes"

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

can any one please provide the snap shot of it .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

When TR popup comes, Then you have click at "create" icon (Folded page icon).

Then it givs you aother screen, there you have to give the discription and click at save icon and then ENTER.

It will save.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

whenever you performing any customizing changes, system will pop up with window. If its firs time you working with the system or starting new project for client, you need to create new request. The option of new request will be therein the pop up window. You need to assign description and system will assign a request number. If you are working with old project, there might be several request and you can use one of them or create new as explained above.

whenever you need to transport your customizing project to another client or server, you are supposed to use same request which you have used while creatingchanging your customization. So, very well keep track of those request number. You need to mention it to basis guy while transporting.

For transportation process, you need to wait for the feedback/post from basis guy.

Thanks

Gyanesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks all