cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery quantity = confirmed quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the sales order, i have order quantity = 100.. but confirmed quantity only 50.. I want the 50 to remain in backorder first then to be confirmed later on.. because I will use the 50 to another order.

When I delivery the Order, by default the quantity copied the 50 only. But the delivery shows an open quantity of 100. even though the confirmed quantity is only 50. Tried changing the delivery quantity to 100 and the system accepts it.

I want the system to delivery only the confirmed quantity and not the order quantity. How can we configure in the system?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Pls advise what delivery qty shows in the delivery?

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Go to T code MD04 and check what is assigned to that, that is if your sales order is confirmed then it should display as Sales order stock as 50. please check and revert back.

Regards

Vignesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

The quantity shows 50, but I can change it to 100, and eventually issue 100. But I want to limit the goods issue upto the confirmed quantity only, and not the order quantity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The query that you are discussing is quite normal....

Your Sales order qty is 100

Confirmed is 50

Delivery qty will be 50

Then the delivery will obviously show the rest of the 50 as open qty....with that only you will be able to track the balace qty and make sure that it gets delivered...

Now you can avoid in some way like this:

You can go for "Only complete delivery" setting in Customer master...so that you will be able to deliver only when system confirms for the whole 100 qty...

Regards

Edited by: SAP2020 on Feb 27, 2010 9:18 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check the schedule line n if confirmed quantity is 50 then delivery will be only for 50