Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

authorization for crm_dno_monitor

manu_susankar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to restrict users to have access to description Field crm_dno_monitor transaction....In our case IT Help desk creates ticket and they will assign this to respective technical person responsible so client is requested us to remove all other access except description field so that user can post his comments in that... how can we do this...

Regards

S.Manu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manu,

Give only Workcenter access to keyusers with SAP_SUPPDESK_CREATE as role. In this case they can see update in ticekt via workcenter itself and if required can update the message with Reply button.

If you give SAP_SUPPDESK_DISPLAY role then user will only be able to view the update.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Shyam.

manu_susankar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

let me explain you abt the client requirement here.....

client want to create ticket via Help desk and users can get status via email.

Help desk assign the ticket to respective technical person

technical person will be updated by email which is already configured and working fine

technical person who work on the ticket should have access to description box only i.e., technical person should be restricted modify access to any of the other fields in the crm_dno_monitor

here i am unable to identify the authorization object for the description box in the crm_dno_monitor

if i go with solution_workcenter user can get the access to create new ticket which should not be....as help desk only has to do this...

technical person = processor

pls suggest me the way to do this....

Regards

S.Manu

Answers (0)