Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order relevant information is missing in gATP tables

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing some strange behavior in our APO system.

1) When we create a Sales Order, the order relevant information has to be populated in all the SO related database tables in APO system. Few of them being /SAPAPO/ORDADM_I, /SAPAPO/ATPPARAM, /SAPAPO/SDQTVB.

2)This is happening for both ATP as well as Allocation related scenarios.

3)When we run the consistency reports like SDRQCR21 and /SAPAPO/SDRQCR21 in the ECC & APO systems respectively sometimes, the data gets populated and sometimes it doesnu2019t get populated.

4)I also tried deleting the order relevant information in the APO system using the program /SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEL and tried to run the /SAPAPO/CCR program. But, no fruitful result with that.

Is there anything to do with Live Cache ? I tried runinng the transaction /SAPAPO/OM17. But, No clue.

Thanks,

Babu Kilari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

What is your SCM version? These are available in SCM 5.1. Execute

these as transactions

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Senthil,

I am sorry. I ran them as reports.

However, even after running those transaction I dont see any fruitful result.

Infact except the last transaction, the rest of the two are for Product Allocaiton.

But, I would like to say that Problem in the system is not only for Allocation related Sales orders but also with the Sales orders which underwent ATP check.

Thanks,

Babu Kilari

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

If we make an entry in ECC or R/3 system, the same gets passed as a

queue to other system (here it is APO), and gets updated into APO

database.

During this process, if there is any struck queues or errors or

sysfails, the updation will get delayed /may not happen

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No Stuck Queues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

Check whether this problem is happening for all products or only few products.

If it is for few products, it could be master data issue where product master

at both R/3 and APO needs to be checked. (like check mode, check instructions

etc.,)

Also check the integration model whether all are active

Check the application logs and sysfails if any

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Integration Model corresponding the Mat-Plant combination is ACTIVE.

I am facing this issue for each and every material - plant combination.

I dont see any error logs

I have one question :- How would the order data be saved in APO after clicking on save button in ECC? Will there be any CIF Queue that gets generated in ECC and it goes to APO to update the database.

Help me understand please.

Thanks,

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Babu,

Wow. That symptom is very strange to me. I don't think I have EVER looked at all my logs an not seen any errors. There are always errors of some kind in my logs.

I have never tried to match sales order data in R/3 with any table-based sales orders data in SCM. The only thing that really matters to me is the contents of Livecache, and how it interacts with R/3 and with the other functionalities in APO. I couldn't say if the tables to which you refer are designed by SAP to mirror R/3 at all times, but I will take your word for it that they should.

I think if I had a business problem that was caused by data 'somehow' not matching, and my standard CCR and SDRQCR21 programs did not bring the two systems properly into synchronization, I would next explore if there were any userexits or other custom code affecting the interfaces.

I am wondering exactly what business problem you are having, anyway? What are the standard reports in APO to which you refer that are not properly displaying their data?

Rgds,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You said the order relevant information is not getting populated in gATP tables but may I know what is the symptom/effect you're seeing with this? I mean, is APO preventing you to process the Sales Orders further?

In some cases when Sales Order is not present in APO, it doesn't allow us to process it in ECC further with an error message "order does not exist in APO".

regards,

Mohan

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Symptom, I have explained it in the first point of my query in this thread.

I am able to save the Sales order in ECC. Everything is fine with respect to ECC.

I don't see some standard tables not getting populated in APO which has got impact on many standard APO reports and applications.

Hope you got my problem ?

Thanks,

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

Try the following reports

/SAPAPO/ATPQ_CHKUSG

/SAPAPO/ATPQ_CHKCUST

/SAPAPO/TSCONS

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Unfortunately I dont see those reports in APO system. Is there anything else in your mind ?

Thanks,

Babu Kilari