cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable goods receipt confirmations in BBPCF*

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We use SRM 5.0 with the classic scenario.

Goods PO's are always confirmed in R/3 and service PO's are always confirmed by the requestor in SRM.

It is for a requestor in SRM possible to confirme both goods as services.

Is it in anyway possible to only show the service entry sheets instead of both of the types in the BBPCF transaction?

Thanks in advance!

Jorgen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jorgen

when you search by standard you will get both Purchase orders GOODs as well as Service

when you view goods PO . CREATE CONFIRMATION icon is active

when you viewservice PO . TIME ENTRY is active.

so restrict the search via BADI BBP_WF_LIST METHOD - BBP_WF_LIST Change Output List Purchasing Documents.

SO THAT DONT ALLOW TO SHOW THE GOODS PO in SRM after you search so whenever you search you will get only service PO.

Thanks

Muthu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Thank you for your reaction.

What is the relation of the 'create confirmation' and 'time entry' button to the solution of the problem? Is one of both the filter criteria?

We had the time entry greyed out by the way.

Thanks!

Jorgen

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

i believe you have to play with material type DIEN or product type 02 POs only you have to allow to search .

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

We going to look into it. I'll give you feedback when it's done.

It may take some time .

Thanks!

Jorgen

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jorgen

You can do it .good luck

for some business they wanted to do only SRM PO Good receipt in SRM but they dont want a PO good receipt which is created PO in ECC.

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I have this requirement of restricting Backend POs not to be displayed in portal for a user when he tries to create confirmation.

The issue is, the user can see all the POs from all proc orgs which are there in his backend. This creates lot of performance issues.

Do you have any idea how to limit the POs based only on the proc org of the user?

For eg. Say a user from proc org GB20 tries to create a confirmation. right now the i_pdlist (input para of the wf_list badi) brings in all POs which contain proc org values not only GB20 but all others as well.

How can i get the proc org value for a particular user? I can see Fms which give me org unit ig but not purchase org value (GB20)

Please let me know your answer

Thanks

Jerry