cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The sampling procedure requires summarized recording and selected sets

0 Kudos

Dear QM Experts,

I am creating inpection plan with inspection point (Freely Defined) and assigned a qualitative master inspection characterisctic to the operation with following control indicators

1> char attribute.

2> sampling procedure.

3> Single recording

4> required charc.

5>fixed scope.

6> no documentation.

7> print.

when system ask the sampling procedure for inpection characteristics, i give it the sampling procedure type fixed with valuation mode 400(valuation accord to charc code) with inpection point Free inspection point same as in inpection plan header.But system showing below error.

The sampling procedure requires summarized recording and selected sets

Message no. QD243

Diagnosis

You have specified a sampling procedure with the valuation mode 400. This valuation mode can only used for characteristics for which summarized results have been recorded and for selected sets.

System Response

You cannot select this sampling procedure.

Procedure

Choose a different sampling procedure or change the control indicators of the current inspection characteristic.

I have checked valuation mode setting for 400 in configuration it is according to standrad with valuation rule 40.

My question is when i change control indicator of MIC to summarized recording it work perfectly with this sampling procedure while change it to single recording system gives above message.

I will be very thankful if any guru can guide me regarding this issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

simply check the valuation rule 40 in customization .this will answer your question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

You are using Qalitative chars, with single record but your sampling procedure - valution according char atribute codes

system can't valuate the results for single results means if you enter 2 different value (like ok, not ok ) for one MIC , then system can't valuate the result.

it is conflicting - MIC control indicator and sampling procedure

when u change summarized record, then you will record only one entry in RR (either ok or not oK) - valuation of MIC clear

if you want single result then change the sampling procedure ( create another sampling procedure with diferent valution)

Check & come back

Regards