cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while Making Sales order Ref. to quaotion by increasing Qty.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are making quaotation for customer for qty 1 pcs, and after that ref. to that quotaion we are making Sales order and in sales order we are increasing the qty. as per customer PO means if we amke Quatation for 1 qty we are making Sales order for 3 qty but system is giving error that Quation qty. is less than sales orser qty. Difflict qty. 3 no to 1 no.

this error we are getting now previous we were working on same scenario and it was working fine so where is the meaasge setting for this.

regards,

zafar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The message for yours is V1494

The message V1494 is hard-coded as Warning and Information message in the includes

FV45PF0V_VBAP-ZMENG_PRUEFEN_VO and FV45EF0V_VBEP-WMENG_PRUEFEN_VO. Therefore it is not possible to set them as Error message in Customizing. The only option you have is to MODIFY the standard Code to get an ERROR message.

All the V1 Error Messages are Standard Messages and not able to change in Customizing.

regards,

santosh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the settings in Copying control. Go to VTAA. Select your target order type (OR) and your quotation type (QT). Select the line and click on u2018Detailsu2019. Check the complete reference box. If the box is selected, the system will not allow changing the quantity. Please check.

Regards,

K Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply i have check in VTAA it is OK the comlete ref. is not selected even i am getting error and IN quaotaion in item category I have not found Completion rule.

regards,

zafar

Former Member
0 Kudos

What I have suggested was

Go to VOV7 --> Select your quotation item category --> go to details --> make the field "Completion Rule" Bliank.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr.Zafar karnalkar ,

Go to your quotation item category and make the field Completion Rule blank.

Regards,

MT