cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when I am trying to export a SDA/SCA from CTS+

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have configured NWDI and using CTS+ for transports. We are using the DI CM Services concept. So we didn't create any Tracks in CMS.

When I am trying to create an export from CTS+ system -> Development Configuration-> DI Export Services -> SCA / SDA export.

In this wizard it is successfully running 3 steps., but in 4th step (CTS Request), when it is supposed to generate the Transport request using the transport organizer, it is giving the following message.

Error during read of Transport Organizer URL for system 'EPD' and user 'ABC': !NO_DEST_DETAILS_CHECK_STACKTRACE

Error during read of transport request for system 'EPD' and user 'ABC': !NO_DEST_DETAILS_CHECK_STACKTRACE!

I tried to find some info in the application log file but did not find much information except couples of line below.

#1.#0019B9C3EE7C006500003FD0000007E500047FFB5C5B95BE#1266617469867#/Applications/DI/Export#sap.com/tcdictsconfigservice~appl#com.sap.di.cts.export.service.core.DIExportServiceBean.getDefaultRequest#ABC#44454##smp.com_SMP_519331850#ABC#a3cf42441da311dfac9d0019b9c3ee7c#SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_21##0#0#Info#1#com.sap.di.cts.export.service.core.DIExportServiceBean#Plain###Failure: Error during read of transport request for system 'EPD' and user 'ABC': !NO_DEST_DETAILS_CHECK_STACKTRACE!#

I really appreciate, if some one can help.

Thanks,

Ramu J

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member214355
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ramu

I see that you have not been able to find a solution for this.

Can you provide some more information which may help the other SDN posters to assist you?

Thanks

Kenny