cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Watch Reports - Security section

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can I identify the user ID of the users counted as users with critical authorizations in the EWA?

We need to clean up and reduce the quantity of users reported but I am not able to replicate the numbers (or anything close to the numbers) that are reported in the EWA by using SUIM.

Is it counting all user types or only dialog users?

If an individual user has a particular authorization from more than one role, then is the individual counted more than once?

Thanks!

Mary

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> How can I identify the user ID of the users counted as users with critical authorizations in the EWA?

>

> We need to clean up and reduce the quantity of users reported but I am not able to replicate the numbers (or anything close to the numbers) that are reported in the EWA by using SUIM.

>

> Is it counting all user types or only dialog users?

> If an individual user has a particular authorization from more than one role, then is the individual counted more than once?

Hi Mary,

As you did not receive any answers, I try to give some a first hint.

You might perform a Security Optimization Self Service with provides additional analysis and a tables with user names.

This might give you some ideas, which users are counted.

[www.service.sap.com/sos] -> Media Library -> HOWTO: Using the Security Optimization Self Service

Best regards,

Ruediger