cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BSEG - BSIS - BSAS

Former Member
0 Kudos

All

trying to understand how things work between these tables.

how does data flow between these tables and when is an entry created in the BSIS / BSAS tables?

Thanks,

TZ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When we post to a GL Account which has Line item flag set, it will go into both BSEG and BSIS. If the GL Account is tagged Open as well, then the there is Open Item flag set in BSIS which will be checked. When we clear the Open items, then it will be removed from BSIS and BSAS.

In essense, total number of items in BSEG for a GL Account must be equal to sum of items in BSIS and BSAS.

If the Line item flag is not set, my understanding is it will hit only BSEG and not BSIS. Anybody correct me if I am wrong.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like the master data on the account got changed one the field "Open item Management" at some point of time. Hope this clears.

Thanks

Raghuram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. I did verify and your explanation seems to confirm what i see in the system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are BAPI for Account Receivable and Account Payable as

BAPI_AR_ACC_GETOPENITEMS

BAPI_AP_ACC_GETOPENITEMS

But I can't find any BAPI for GL_ACC_GETOPENITEMS ( General Ledger Account)

Is there anybody knows the answer ?

Regards,

Ahmet

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

BSEG - has all financial entries including all open items/cleared items from all module

BSIS - GL open items

BSAS - G/L Accounts (Cleared Items)

When financial entry is created for GL Open item managed accounts, it updates BSEG and BSIS. When it is cleared it is removed from BSIS and updated in BSAS.

Hope this helps

Narayanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

see attached link on the wiki - this will help you understand the ERD of the various tables out there...

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/download/attachments/4985/FI+Tables.JPG?version=1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thats what my understanding was too. But when i look at BSIS, i see rows for GL accounts that are not open item managed also. Any ideas?

Thanks,

TZ