cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item transfer in process in SC for ECS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using SRM 4.0 in Extended Classic scenario.

I have some shopping cart items that are in status item transfer in process.

Ideally once approved a PO should be created out of it. We can push it to sourcing by sourcing relevant indicator as work around but why is this happening and isnt there any way for it to be made as a PO.

Please advise.

Regards

Zubair

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

do you have correctly maintined attribute BSA (Document Type in R/3 System). It has to be the same as the desired PO type in backend.

Regards,

Tomas

ricardo_cavedini
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello,

In general, the status Item in Transfer Process (I1111) active is an incosistent status for shopping carts.

However, to rectify such shopping carts, you should use BBP_ALERT_SB_NOTTRANSFERED, which would change the status of the shopping cart item to 'Error in transmission' (I1112) and later this shopping cart can be retransferred from the application monitors/monitor shopping cart transaction.

Note 441768 gives more detailed information about this report.

If you want to debug this process, consider note 1173815.

Kind regards,

Ricardo

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hI

THERE MIGHT BE VALIDATION of data while creating PO. you must check error log. why PO was not converted?

will all SC correctly converted to PO . no. if we have any data error it is trying to create a PO but may not possible so we need to correct the problem in the sc. and look into the log and rectify and resubmit if business allows r create a new cart.

muthu