Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

country text name error...

r_d15
Participant
0 Kudos

HI friends,

On table T005T I have found that ...............one of the country is wrongly spelled along with langauge DE (German).

Could any body let me know where should I go and do the changes, as we cannot do any changes on table.

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SPRO > IMG > SAP Net weaver > General Setting > Set Countries >Define Countries

r_d15
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Thanks for your reply, but could you be more specific where and under which field and Tab to go and do the changes.

ex- in T005T ..country name is wrongly spelled and assigned with language DE.

many thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in the same navigation , select your country and go to details (above magnifying glass icon)...in the result screen you can see various parametres. you can do the changes there. Please change only what you require. If you play around there will be problems.

else use T Code OY01 , select your country and go to details and make required change.

Hope this helps

Sai

r_d15
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

I am afraid that's not the correct customizing place. As I have done the testing and that do not change in table out in T005T.

If possible you can have a look and let me know if tthere any other place we need to customize.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RD,

T-code OY01 is for your table T005.

Whatever you change in OY01 will be applicable in table T005 not in T005T.

But I can suggest you one solution to make the entry correct.

For example the entry AD - Andorra is not correct in table T005T

Then open OY01 --> create a new entry by copying the existing AD entry ---> then make the correction --> save it

Go to T005T and see the new entry appear overthere or not. If it is ok then came back in OY01 and delete the old AD entry.

Regards,

MT

Edited by: M T on Feb 22, 2010 3:38 PM

r_d15
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have got the answers.....well the path is correct . Only thing my change was based on German logon language.

Therefore I now need to select the DE language on SAP LOGON to do the necessary changes.

Thanks to all and I am closing the issue now.

Cheers!

Note -points awarded.