cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding soldto party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

Iam Hav configured enterprisestructure newly, and created account group and no ranges and maintained partnerdetermination procedure, and created customer and material and maintain pricing procedure and assign conditions as per requirement

and maintaned price for conditions also

now when Iam creating salesoder through Va01, when Iam trying to save the sales oder

system is giving error "missing data sold to party" but in partner detrmination every thing is fine

and in sales order also it is showing sold to party at header level and item level, In customer master also sold to party is appearing

then y system is giveing error " missing data sold to party"

is there any where I need to assign sold to party

plz reply me how to control this erreor " missing data sold to party"

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to ot10 and check the account group of your sold to party what are the fields are mandatory. Next check the same in customer master XD02 whether you have maintained.

The problem definitely is in your account group settings.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Venkata Ramana,

Generally this error occur when some changes has been done in account group.

Please cross check your account group and see all the feilds are ok or not, I mean has somebody make some feild manadatory.

Cross check your customer master also.

Regard,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if you did the partner determination procedure assignnmets to your Order type and Item Category,

Also please check the Partner function conversions like AG to SP for EN language.

Hope it helps

SAI