cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Group counter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gurus,

I am having 2 inspection plan for the same material with usage for first one as 3(universal) which i want to use for 89 inspetion type.

For the same matl i have inspection plan with usage 6(goods issue) for 06 inspection type.

Will there be conflict of interest if i have 2 inspection plan for the same material

How should i give a group & counter for the the inspection plan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create 2 inspection plan keeping group number same while the counter will change as per the usage.

There will be no conflit for having more than 1 plan for a given material.

Regards,

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Do u mean to say if i am giving external number i give the same grp for all materials(3 & 6) & i have to give different counter numbers?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes,If you want to have different usage then you have to define a plan which is having same group number but different counter(usage 3 & usage 6).And in material assignment give different counter against the materail as per usage.

Let make me it simple...

Say u have 2 different inspection plan for usage 3 & 6.

So create one inspection plan group 1 Counter 1 usage 3

Create another plan Group 1 counter 2 usage 6

Now u have to assign the plan to same material A (but different usage).

So when you go to header screen of inspection plan1 then in material assignment screen there you have to enter group counter 1 & 2 both for material A & plant.so when lot have origin 89 plan group 1 & counter1 get assign & when origin 06 then plan group 1 & counter 2 will get assign for the same material A.

Cheers,

Tushar

Answers (0)