cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in migrate script program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Script program is transported from dev to production is successful. But o/p is displaying in dev is coreect where as

in production somewhat difference.It is necessary to change any settings.Where i should change settings.

please give me the solution.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you just have a program, or do you have a changed SAPScript? If a changed SAPScript, was the transport done from the client where the SAPScript was developed? Remember, SAPScript is client dependent...so if you develop in 115 and transport from 110, you've got to copy that script to 110 first.... If this is for SAP output, did config get set to point to your new program and SAPScript? (that would likely be a transport also).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dave,

Thank u for giving immediate reply.Please give me solution detail so that i can understood.Because i konw basic abap.

one standard script form is copied and did some modifications.Request also successfully transported.But o/p is displayed

in dev(900 clnt) is correct but in prod(950 clnt) somewhat difference.Problem is

if condition is executed in dev but in production it is not executing. What is the problem?

VivekG
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

The problem may be either due to wrong transport of TRs or also it might be due to different settings in production client.

Get above 2 things checked and then your problem should be solved.

Vivek Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vivek,

thank u for giving immediate reply.

what are the settings to adjust in the production client.

please give me the detail solution.

Answers (0)