cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition value in billing not coming properly.

former_member303858
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have an issue wherein the condition value in billing document is not coming properly.

When qty is multiplied by the price the value should come as 208.04 ( 54.51 * 4 qty ), but the condition value is coming as 16.77.

We checked but could not find any proper reason for this.

When checked in details of condition type, we can see the Condition Origin as manually entered, but we are ot ale to trace the changes and also who entered the condition manually.

Kindly advise on the issue as it

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you are correct, the condition value is changed manually. And this is not showing in 'changes' because the value is entered manually while creating the sales order and not in VF02.

To restrict the manual entry of the value for a condition you have to uncheck the field "Value" of that condition type in V/06.

Regards,

Abhee

rajesh-2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Satish,

Check condition pricing unit for rate 54.51. That could be one of the reasons for getting condition value as 16.77 for 4 units.

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the currency. I think it is the converted rate of USD to EUR (Euro).

Regards,

Raghav

former_member303858
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghava,

Thanks but Its all dollars here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Satish,

I agree with Mr. Rajesh and for your 2nd question.

We can easily track down who entered the condition type in order

there are two possiblities

Either user who created the order, enter that condition type, that will not recorded in the changes so you can see the user id at header level--> on sales data page "Created by"

If some other user come in VA02 and enter the condition type then you can see it in

Go to Menu "Enviroment" --> Click at changes --> your document number is there --> Execute and see who entered it

Regards

MT

former_member303858
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi M T,

This all have been checked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satish,

check the routine assigned to your pricing condition type.

Check the copy controls for your billing document type.

Chck CDPOS and CDHDR tables for manual changes.