cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting billing doc-SAP express document upgrade terminated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have created DMR(debit memo request thro DP91) with reference to sales order.and then I created Invoice with reference to DMR.Now two invoices are created( say 90001199 and 90002000) , now when I am going and checking in VF03 am getting message that SAP Express upgrade document was terminated from Author.

What may be the reason? If I am checking in VBRK table am getting that all the documents(invoices) are available (created with various DMR's) ( ranging from 90000000 to 90002100) except these two.Even number range for billing document is also defined.

Any pointers.

Regards

Ashu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

rajesh-2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Ashutosh,

Message "Not getting billing doc-SAP express document update terminated" indicates that no billing document saved in the database. You would have got the billing document number because the billing number get generated before database update.

Go to transaction code ST22 and check the reason for update termination. You may have to get the help of BASIS and ABAPER to trace exact reason.

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please discuss this issue with your Basis team.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

How Basis can help me?

One more point here this issue was arised on 12/02/2010 in production and I checked the production and found that DMR header is billing blocked with Workflow block and item level billing block is as Prices incomplete.

But later how invoice is created on 15/02/2010.

I am not sure but that may be the reason on 12/02 that 2 invoice is created but was not able to display but later on 15/02 invoice is created for same for same DMR though I am able to display it thro VF03.

Regards

Ashu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashu,

I have faced this type error several time, sometime the reason was number range or output form. In your case also it could be any thing.

What I suggest you either talk to your basis team or Go to T-code SM13 and analyse your updation.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks for your replies.

In production I don't have access to SM13.

But can I get the dump details of the particular document on that particular date thro this if I am getting access.

Regards

Ashu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashu,

It will show you all the update which were successful and were not, You can also check the details of your faliure update.

Just take care of choosing your id and date range.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashu,

On the pop up where update termination error is displaying one buttom would be there for details or go to inbox. Click on that.

Or directly go to SWBP tcode and check the details for updation termination.