Did you mean: 

Error in VA01

Former Member
0 Kudos

while creating VA01 Sales Order, I got following error

Enter a valid delivering plant

Message no. V1755

Diagnosis

The customer for the delivering plant is the same as the sold-to party.

System Response

The system cannot determine a valid delivering plant.

Procedure

Check if a delivering plant has been entered in the customer master, material master, or in the customer-info record, with identical

customer and sold-to party.

How to resolve same

Amol

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check identical plant is maintained in masters or not

XD02

MM02

VD51

kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh & Kapil

I have maintained Material Master for 1000 Plant ( Sales View Mainitained)

Customer Master for 1000 Plnat

AMol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly do the below

1.Go to shipping data of STO.

Path SPRO-IMG- Material Management--PurchasingPurchasingorder-- set up stock transport order

and remove all data for customer

2.In the sales order, the system checks the customer number of the delivering plant (T001W-KUNNR) using the customer number of the sold-to party.

If these two numbers are identical, the system issues error message V1 755 "Enter a valid delivering plant"

KIndly check the same and see the OSS note 144253 it may help you

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

please find from master datas 1.customer material info record 2.customer master 3material master

i will propose in the same hirarchy.

if its not finding any of this master then it may through an error pls chesk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Damodhar,

Could you please convey me complete path which is mentioend below

Path SPRO-IMG- Material Management--PurchasingPurchasingorder-- set up stock transport order--> ???

After Set up Stock Transport Order--> where should i go to remove all data for customer?

Please guide

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

IN define shipping data for plant remove the customer master and see the OSS note 144253 it may help you

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Joshi,

For the sake of STO, we normally create a Plant say 'XYZ' as a Customer and for any reason if you make a Sales Order on this Customer, system gives the above message. So the way out is to create a separate 'Internal Customer' with another number and use that number for raising Sales Orders / Deliveries / Billing.

I faced the sames problem and we resolved that like this. Once you receive a satisfactory reply kindly remember to close the thread after assigning some markS.

Regards

Venkat - Hyd

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this links

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is the Order Type you are using?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check Damodhar Reddy's recommendation. It will work.

Regards,

K Bharathi

Edited by: K Bharathi on Feb 19, 2010 11:04 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Delivering plant will be picked up from these masters. Check u have given the same value in all the masters or not. U can enter delivering plant manually here in Sales order. It will over write all the values specified in the masters,

Regards,

CS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether the CUSTOMER MASTER , MATERIAL MASTER or CMIR has the Plant maintained or not.

If Plant is not maintained in the above three master records then it should be entered Manually in the Line item .

Please check the above and revert

regards,

santosh