Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BC480

Kinsbrunner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi!

Does somebody know from where can I get BC480 pdf?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check this web log on sharing course material:/people/michael.eacrett/blog/2006/05/23/see-no-evil-hear-no-evil-speak-no-evil-and-write-no-evil--to-remove-postings-on-sdn-forums-or-not

Anyway, I went last week to that course and it was no good at all. Only print forms are covered and nothing is said about the interactive part, which is rather odd when the product is called "interactive" forms.

You're better of with the info at http://sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/adobeforms

Eddy

markus_meisl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A couple of remarks on this:

In general, SAP does not provide PDF vesions of its official training courses. Participants at training centers get a printed version of the material.

As for the name of the solution: When 2 strong partners get together and try to come up with a marketable name, you sometimes come up with unusual constellations.

In this particular case, Interactive Forms is the name both came up with.

Print forms aren't part of the name, but part of the tool nevertheless. That's why the course is called 'PDF-BASED PRINT FORMS WITH...' In any case: It has been decided to remove the name of the solution from the title of this course in the next version...

Cheers,

Markus Meisl

SAP NetWeaver Product Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Eddy,

As a trainer of this course in Moscow (Russia) I can add that 5 of 8 attendees at my last training were also surprised that it is not about interactive forms and only about printing. And this, in turn, was odd for me because it is clearly stated in the course details that only printing with Adobe forms is described and not interactive part.

Regards,

Pjotr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day...

I noticed this thread and really don't agree with what has been said. It specifically says, creating PDF-based forms for print scenarios.

http://www50.sap.com/useducation/curriculum/course.asp?cid=60204662

So there should be some interactivity involved.