cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on Alerts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have a requirement where in are validating the incoming messages using the standard XML validation feature in PI 7.1.(we are using validation by integration engine)

If the message validation fails in Moni we have to send an alert email as well.Now alerts are coming in the alert Inbox using the standard alert functionality where in I am able to capture the error message which comes under the tag <SAP:Code area="XML_VALIDATION_INB">CX_XMS_SYSERR_VALIDATION</SAP:Code> using the standard container variables available(SXMS_ERROR_CODE and SXMS_ERROR_CAT)

Now the requirement is that the description of the error message which is the root cause of the validation failure appearing in Moni needs to be captured in the alert mail.This comes in Moni under the below mentioned tag as given below:

<SAP:P1>XML Validation for payload with root element name ReplenishmentOrderNotification , target namespace http://sap.com/xi/SAPGlobal20/Global Failed!Errors Encountered During Parsing 1.cvc-enumeration-valid: Value 'I' is not facet-valid with respect to enumeration '[1, 2, 3, 7]'. It must be a value from the enumeration. 2.cvc-type.3.1.3: The value 'I' of element 'DeliveryPriorityCode' is not valid.</SAP:P1>

Kindly guide me on how this message for the validation failure can be captured??

Thanks in advance,

Sowmya

Edited by: sowmya venkit on Feb 19, 2010 8:44 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

for the benefit of others, could you also update the resolution?

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
We have a requirement where in are validating the incoming messages using the standard XML validation feature in PI 7.1.
(we are using validation by integration engine)

If possible change the check to AE...Validation in Adapter Engine and use the alert container variable SXMS_TO_ADAPTER_ERRTXT ....you will receive the alert more quickly (as it will happen in AE) and you will also be able to receive the error text.

Regards,

Abhishek.