cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

consignment stock issued in MMBE show unrestricted stock is picked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All experts,

I have a problem when i tried to send consigned stock directly to customer. Transfer order was created properly (the consignment stock has been picked in bin with special stock indicator 'K'). PGI in DN looks fine that it'd using movemnet type with special stock indicator 'K' too. however, when I look at MMBE, the unrestricted stock has been deduced instead. if checking stock overview by LS26, consigned stock bin has been deduced properly. so I assume in IM llevel, somehting i mgiht have missing to set that cause the new movmenet type 903 K not able to deduce the vendor stock (for issuing consignment stock ) please advise if anything between WM and IM should be set in order to make the MMBE works fine?

Elaine

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

the scenario is:

I open a sales order for selling a stock (which can be stock from unrestricted stock or consignment stock from vendor)

I set up the stock determination in order to pick the consigned stock before picking the own stock, a new movement type 903K is created for GI consigned stock. when transfer order is created, the consigned stock has been picked properly.. so now to PGI , the movement type 903K is used properly, but don't know why in MMBE, it shows the unrestricted stock has been picked instead..

Elaine

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
why in MMBE, it shows the unrestricted stock has been picked instead..

For information, in MMBE, under the tab Unrestricted, whatever stocks you see includes reserved stocks. Further more, in MMBE to the left side, under plant code, against what storage location, stock is decreasing in your case.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

in MMBE, under the unrestricted use, i can see both own stock and consigned stock, but i only saw the own stock being deduced instead of vendor consigned stock.

Elaine

Former Member
0 Kudos

push

Edited by: Elaine Hui on Feb 22, 2010 2:58 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem is found. posting string problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Will you explain how you solved.

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes. I found out from a table T156SY, there's a field called value string which i found having problem. after changing it my posting work fine.

Elaine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elaine,

it would be greate input if could explain how you arrived at that table and concluded that that is what giving probem and also how did you change the table(likke which t code )

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

just for clarification.... does the scenario involve consignment fill-up and issue?

if so, please check the movement type linked to your schedule line. please post your feedback.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Johnathan,

sorry i don't get you. do u have the exact t-code for the movement type linked to schedule line? is it VOV6? actually why the movement type has to link to the schedule line? I assume that when the Sales Order created, the type of the stocks to be picked is not yet determined, rite? it'll be matter only when we're creating the transfer order, correct me if i'm wrong?

regarding your question, yes. it's consignment fill-up and issue.

Elaine

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Sales Order created, the type of the stocks to be picked is not yet determined, rite?

Once you create a sale order, stock will be confirmed based on your schedule line category.

For schedule line category whatever movement type you maintain, system will act accordingly.

In standard consignment fill up process, schedule line category is E1 for which the movement type is 631 which you can check in VOV6

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

I've checked the configure, my company creates a new schedule line category Z3 which copied from E1 but it called a new movement type 903 instead of 631. The problem is I donno how to make the good issues take the movmenet type 903K instead of 903? is there a table to control this? i assume for movement type 631, it should do the PGI by movment type 643K in order to deduce the consigned stock instead of unrestricted stock.

Elaine