cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLM - Recipe mgmt: to enter material codes in formula view of RMWB ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

my query:

MM and PP is already in SAP with all masters.

now i m implementing Recipe mgmt...

requirement:

i wanted to enter ONLY material codes, so that formula can be created..and further used for transformation.

otherwise, i have to create substance master for each n every item already present inn system..which is huge task (~1Lakh items)

please advice how to configure, so that i can only able to use material codes for Recipe mgmt...?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rolandfreudenbe
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Thiag_SAP,

Those are the most important steps (without guarantee):

- implement the IMG settings for the component EH&S (for Settings of the workbench, component types)

- i am not sure, if the installation of the EH&S Exprt tool is necessary (depending on the version of the recipe manangement)

- implement the IMG settings for the recipe management

- check the IMG settings in IMG for master recipes (Transformation of General Recipe to Master Recipe)

- remove all settings in the workbench IMG which ones are not required (example folder for substances)

- remove not required formula views (example Nutritions,...) in the IMG

- change the settings in the IMG activity: Specify Event;: see into the documentation of the activity:

The EVT_CONV01 and EVT_CONV02 events control how you input data in the Input and Output formula view as follows:

If you set the Relevant to Function indicator for a component type in the EVT_CONV01 event, you can only enter materials in the Input and Output view to which a substance has been assigned.

If you set the Relevant to Function indicator for a component type in the EVT_CONV02 event, you can only enter substances in the Input and Output view to which a material has been assigned.

- check the BADI implementation in the recipe management

I hope it works.

Best regards,

Roland Freudenberg