cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Quantity not updated in Accounting Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

After creating invoice in vf01 when i m looking at accounting document, then my value is updated but the quantity is not updated in fb02.

when i see table BSEG then the value of MENGE is not updated there.

It is always coming ZERO.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks all

former_member212005
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How did you solve this....we are facing a similar issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In accounting document only values are updated not qty.

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

There must be some setting for this coz if the feild exists in document then entry shud be there.

Pls help me out.

Dushyant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Dushyantsharma,

As per the process, after doing PGI the quantity must be reduced from the inventory accounting.

The accounting document generated after bill has only values.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly suggest me report in which i can view both the value as well as quantity of the accounting document.

Thanks In Advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dushyant,

In accountin document , you can find the values of the items involved. ..if you want a report for the no of items, just do a small calculation based on the material price.

Total no of items = Value of items / Value of each material...

Then generate a report..or you can use a material document which contains the numbers...

Thanks,

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. Dushyant sharma,

If you really want to see the quantity in your accounting document then do some customization

Open your accounting document --> see the G/L account for which you want see the quantity of material.

Go to T-code FS00 --> Enter your G/L account --> Go to Tab page "Create/Bank/Interest" --> See what is value in field "Field status group"

Now Go to T-code OBC4 --> Select your field status variant --> Docuble click at Field status group --> Select your field status group --> Click on details "Field status" --> Click on "Additional account assignments" --> Make the Field "Quantity" Opt. entry.

Then the material quantity will appear in your accounting document.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx but that entry is already optional there.

What to do now??