cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

support package error "R3TRFUGRJ1IEXGM" during import

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm applying SP for application logistics & accounting SAPKH50022. while importing the que I'm struck up at with message "R3TRFUGRJ1IEXGM was repaired in this system" . I cud find the request which is in released status . Pl guide what procedure to be taken care to overcome this problem and to continue import que again.

Thanks & Regards,

AK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U mean to say that the import que in standard scenario , the said function group/program must be reset to original during this process, Let support backage be complete and afterward the latest version shud be marked for these objects thru spau. Kindly let me know the correct sequence.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

Thanks for the reply. The said object changes are required by me for future , I want to to keep the changes made in that object. Pl let me know if I make it reset repair flag what will be the effect and how to carry the changes in the she system.

Thanks & Regards,

AK

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should be able to select in SPAU the version that you want to keep after the SP has been implemented

Regards

Juan

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Simply go to SE03 and click on "Display repaired objects" you'll get the list of objects repaired, simply reset the repair flag if necessary and adequate, otherwise use the "Search for Objects in Requests/Tasks" option and release the transport if required

Regards

Juan