Did you mean: 

qty updation in sale order

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

i need to restrict one task as follows.

when we have sale order "0001" for material "A" with qty say 100

we deliver part qty say 50.

now after this i change qty of sale order say 30, system allows to do. before doing this task is shows me a warning message that 50 qty of this materail is been deliver. please check.

now i want this warning message to be as a Error Message so that no one can change or update sale order qty below its goods movement qty.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks 2 all

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Use Tcode: OVAH and select the message and at end of row you will find CAT. table there you need to change

Input data W TO E and your purpose will solved.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

Former Member
0 Kudos

sir,

it resolves my issue

a small query

can we closed sale order like production order ? or something in sap with which we can make it uneditable so that in future no one can make changes in it ?

Edited by: SIng on Feb 19, 2010 10:57 AM

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

As per my little knowledge I think it is not possible in standard system but you can try it with help of your Abaper.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SIng,

I agree with Mr. Ajit that this not seems possible in SAP but there are some possibilities.

Like If your order are not required then you can achrive them later on if you want to see them then you can see them in T-code SARI.

Or if you dont want to archiving the documents then put the reason of rejection in the order and dont give authorization to your user to remove the Reason of Rejection. So if user not able to remove the RoR then there is no meaning to do any change in the order.

Regards,

MT