cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

navigating back

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a search component and an overview component and a main component also.I am able to navigate to overview component from search component but not in reverse.I want to enable the back button present in the overview component,

so how can i do this.

Regards,

Amrit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amrit,

Probably some breadcrumb implementation is missing. Generally Framework handles the breadcrumbs implementation. Try redefining "STATE_STORE" and "STATE_RESTORE" methods in the search component and add the required logic.

Regards

Srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

I am having the similar kind of problem.

I am also able to navigate front and back and also vice versa. I implemented the STATE_STORE and STATE_RESTORE methods.

I have a search view and result view. In the result list i have a order number and when I click on the order number it has to

navigate to that particular order header page.

Now it is coming back to search and result list page. Now the problem is I am not able to store the previous search and result list

values. It is getting refreshed. Now again I need to give all the values and search it.

Is there any other things to be done to over come this.

Thanks and Regards,

Raghu

arunprakash_karuppanan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The solution would be to use the event history_trigger. In your hosting Window controller class, in the method wd_destroy, call this event.

RAISE EVENT history_trigger.

Regards,

Arun Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

i tried to raise the event "RAISE EVENT history_trigger" even then it is not enabling the Standard BACK button.

Regards,

Amrit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

The " RAISE EVENT history_trigger" is working fine, previously i declared that in wrong class.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Amrit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have a similar problem, I need to HIDE the Back Button in a Z view. I try with the code raise event history_trigger but not working... it is necesary to implemented more code? or where?.

Could someone help me?

Best regards,