cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block material for Sales Area & Customer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I want to block material for particular Sales area.

For that i used "X-distr.chain status" &" DChain-spec. status" in Saleas Org1 Tab of material Master.

Now in Sales Order Creation i am getiing Warning message as

"Material 95343431321 has status:Discontd w/o Replace"

Message No V1028

How to Convert this warning to error so that it wont allow to Save Sales order?

Also i want to Block material for Particular Customer How to achieve that???Any other better option than Material Exclusion???

Reg.

Amol

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor

Go to OVSU, select 01 and click on blue lens on top so that you will see some list of tabs. In that maintain "B" for "Block for order" field and assign this 01 in material master for the field "X-distr.chain status" under Sales: Sales Org.Data 1 tab.

Now for that particular material, sale order cannot be created.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol

1 Use VD05 to block customer for sales order(either at sales area level or for all sales area)

2 For MAterila block

Logistics>Materiall master>Settings for key fields>Data relevant to SD>Define Sales Statuses>(dernie your staus) and choose B for Error message instead of A which is warning and assing this in master whihc i believe you are already doing.

Hope this will be the soultion

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

If you want to convert your warning message to error message do the following in customization,

Logistics Generalmaterial master--settings for key fields Data relevant for Sales and distribution-Define sales stauses-select the disct status details and set it as B.

Thanks,

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1.KIndly go to the below path

SPRO-IMG-Logistics generalmaterial mastersettings for key fields Dat relevant for Sales and distribution-Define sales stauses-select the disct status ,details and maintin as "B" in Block for order then system will give error message at the time of sales order

2.Better option is through material exclusion onle

Regards

Damu

S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Damodhar,

I'll Try 1St option but, i want to Block material for particular Customer also.

kindly Guide.

Reg.

Amol

Edited by: Amol Tamhane on Feb 19, 2010 10:36 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Material exclusion is the best option to block the material for particular customert code VB01-B001

Regards

Damu