Did you mean: 

How to Reverse a GR wrt TO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you let me know the process to follow to reverse the GR if

1.> TO has been confirmed

2.> TO has not been confirmed

It will be great if you could let me know this process wrt to TR as well as Deliveries.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Did you search in SAP online help / on the forum before you created this thread? I'm just saying because this has been discussed many times...

You can find answer in SAP online help:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/c6/f83e744afa11d182b90000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

- if TO is not yet confirmed you can cancel the TO using LT15

- if TO is already confirmed you can use LT0G for delivery related TOs (in certain cases) els you have to do an opposite movement manually to reverse the movement (LT01, LT10, LT09)

Regards,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi,

>

> Can you let me know the process to follow to reverse the GR if

>

> 1.> TO has been confirmed

> 2.> TO has not been confirmed

>

> It will be great if you could let me know this process wrt to TR as well as Deliveries.

>

> Thanks.

I assume you are using standard configuration (IM and WM movement types)

In case of a GR, 101 movement takes place at IM and 101 at WM levels.

Case 1:

If TO has been confirmed, the stock has gone to a storage type (depending on your strategy). Lets assume it has gone to storage type 001. So the stocks can now be seen at 001 using LS26.

When you create a 101 material document, the stocks are created at 902 storage type / <PO number> bin.

So when you cancel the material document, the stocks will get removed from there, resulting in negative stocks at that bin.

You need to move the stock from the 001 storage type to 902 manually (by creating a TO with 999 movement) to get rid of the negative stock.

Case 2:

If TO has not been confirmed, the stocks are still in 902 storage type. Hence when you cancel the material document, the TO gets cancelled automatically. So nothing needs to be done.

In both cases, a TR gets generated when mat doc is created. But the TR is completed since TO is already created. Hence the TR does not get affected in such cases at all.

Regards,

Aroop