cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Investment Mangement: Missing Years to Budget

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

When entering into IM32 or IM52 to add budgets to a particular program for 2010, I'm getting an error message stating that "Annual budget 2007 less than distributed budget". When choosing the "Period" drop down, 2007 does not appear at all to choose. It begins at 2008 and ends in 2015. We've definitely have budgets from 2007 and I know this by entering into IM32 and choosing the approval year as 2007 on the selection screen but that year is not a part of the 2010 approval year as an option. Can anyone assist me on this one because it seems that I will always receive that error message until the year is added to the program.

Thanks for the help,

Pete

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Peter,

Have you checked the time frame of your Investment Program's budget profile (transaction OIB1)?

Regards,

Kealin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kealin and ALL!

That was the answer. By chaning the PAST on the time frame, I was able to get back the year that stated there was an error. Now my question is this: We only have 1 Budget profile for all investment programs. If 2006 and 2007 were supposed to drop off due to the time frame that was set in OIB1, why did I get an error stating that the budget was below the amount that should have been there? Will I continually get this error every year?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

You mean you only get error when the year is not covered in your budget profile's past time line?

If that's the problem why don't you just set the time line like 6 years in the past so you won't get an error every year

Eventually your projects will be ended right? 😃

Hope it helps

Regards,

Kealin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kealin,

That's exactly the issue. Kind of weird that I would need to extend the year in order to correct it but it does work so I will do that. Thanks again for the help and points are awarded!

Pete

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Adding to Kealin,

Change the PAST in the Time frame.

Regards,