Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can SAP GRC AC 5.3 connect without any problem with SAP R/3 4.7 Enterprise?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

I went to the PAM in the SAP Marketplace to see if SAP GRC AC 5.3 could connect to SAP R/3 4.7 Enterprise but I can't see all the "Add-On Product Version for...", it's cut off.

Can SAP GRC AC 5.3 connect without any problem with SAP R/3 4.7 Enterprise?

If I can't is there any proof about it? I have to show it to a client.

Best Regards,

Pablo Mortera,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for my lack of knowledge but I don't have much idea about SAP R/3 4.7 Enterprise. Does it include ABAP stack? What is version of SAP_BASIS and SAP_ABA component? If it is 4.7 or greater than 4.7 then it should work with GRC AC 5.3

Regards,

Alpesh

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for my lack of knowledge but I don't have much idea about SAP R/3 4.7 Enterprise. Does it include ABAP stack? What is version of SAP_BASIS and SAP_ABA component? If it is 4.7 or greater than 4.7 then it should work with GRC AC 5.3

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pablo,

GRC AC 5.3 works perfectly fine with SAP's R/3 4.6c, mySAP ERP 4.7 and ECC systems. In fact we have two 4.7 Enterprise systems connected to GRC AC 5.3 system.

You can get the details of supported SAP ERP systems under prerequisite section of Info page of GRC AC 5.3 , it can be accessed on marketplace at -

Downloads-->Installations and Upgrades - Entry by Application Group > SAP Solutions for Governance, Risk, and Compliance>SAP GRC Access Control>SAP GRC ACCESS CONTROL>SAP GRC ACCESS CONTROL 5.3

Just ensure to have proper BASIS and ABAP support pack level as mentioned in prerequisites.

Regards,

Amol

0 Kudos

Pablo,

As others have said, GRC AC 5.3 should work with any SAP instance since 4.6c. As long as you can install the RTAs onto the target system, then GRC can talk to it!