cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'No SOAP envelope' in Sender Comm.Channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found this blog Link: [url] http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/15258[ [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];url] . Based on this, i am able to get the entire SOAP envelope in PI. But now i am not able to map this payload during request mesage mapping. I get a mapping exception. See below sample inbound message that i defined to handle this. I have included the SOAP envelope tags too - which i am not sure about but since they are part of the payload that PI gets, i included these:

<Envelope>

<Header>

<Validation>

<User>123</User>

<Password>123*</Password>

</Validation>

</Header>

<Body>

<GetData_Request>

<OrderID>558890</OrderID>

</GetData_Request>

</Body>

</Envelope>

The actual message that i get in PI has a lot of SOAP namespaces but i do see the entire data.I then want to finally map this to something like:

<InboundData>

<User>123</User>

<Password>123*</Password>

<GetData_Request>

<OrderID>558890</OrderID>

</GetData_Request>

</InboundData>

Can someone please help?

Thanks,

Rodney

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rodney,

I have few questions for you. Have you created message mapping according to ur target structure mentioned above ? It it is fine, then go the test tab of message mapping object and perform mapping, let me know if you have any issues there.

One more query, are you request message mapping exception unable to put the data in /target structure, otherwise let me know the error.

Thanks,

RJ

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have a sample XML which contains all fields that are possible, you can upload that XML to your mapping tool as source message.

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if XMLAnonymizer bean could be used on your sender adapter side and replace the SOAP namespaces with the ones defined in your SWCV.

VJ