cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CTS+ for Combined SAP Portal and NWDI/Java landscape

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I am bit of confused on the combine Portal and NWDI CTS+ Configurations. I know how to setup the CTS+ for Portal (Portal iView). We have installed a NWDI server, now I want to combine Portal and NWDI into one CTS+. We have only NWDI Server (Development Only).

Solution Manager is the system who is acting as our Domain Controller

I am confused about the visual admin settings, where you create destination under RFC call --> sap.com./com.sap.tc.di.CTSserver --> This current setting I have on Portal Development (EPD) this is currently talking to solution Manager.

My question if want to combine EP and NWDI, do I still keep that destination in the Portal Visual admin? or I have setup this on the NWDI Server? and delete it from Portal? or Do i need to configure this on NWDI and Portal?

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks in advance

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

Here is what I had to do. I had to configure the "sap.com./com.sap.tc.di.CTSserver" RFC under Destinations on Both Servers (Portal Server and NWDI Server). CTS+ Works perfectly fine.

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

H Kumar,

Can you plz send me link or docs to configure CTS+ between to purly JAVA based system.

I want to configure transport system between EP-dev and EP-prd.

Both are java based system, there is no ABAP stack at all.

Plz send me link from where I can download the docs or send it on "india_basis" on yahoo.co.in

Many Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Take a look at this CTS+ Best Practice document from SAP.

This is what I used to configure it.